Riot Video games is taking the entire month of November to rejoice its new Netflix animated collection Arcane inside all of its League of Legends universe video games. The occasion dubbed RiotX Arcane begins as we speak, with the official kickoff starting on November 6 on the League of Legends World Championship.
This upcoming “Tremendous Weekend” will embrace World Championship event play and the premiere of Arcane episode one at 5:30 p.m. Pacific on Saturday. Will probably be the primary Netflix present to have a simultaneous debut on Twitch, which followers can watch on Riot’s web page or co-streamed on different content material creators’ Twitch channels. The remaining two episodes of Arcane will likely be launched weekly on Netflix.
To commemorate Arcane’s premiere, Riot is releasing updates in all of its League-related video games all month lengthy, a few of that are based mostly on the brand new present. Right here’s what Riot has cooking for gamers all through November:
- Free Arcane-inspired skins for Jayce, Vi, Caitlyn, and Jinx
- Preseason 2022 Replace that includes new elemental drakes, objects, and runes
- Caitlyn Artwork & Sustainability Replace
- Map accents on Summoner’s Rift and extra!
- Arcane Expertise in-game occasion
- Arcane Jinx and Vi skins out there free via each day login rewards
- Jayce and Caitlyn’s long-awaited launch within the Hextech Heist occasion
- Themed weeks in Guild vs Guild, together with Jinx vs Vi
- The discharge of a brand new everlasting PvE mode, The Path of Champions
- New Champion: Jayce
- Thematic help playing cards from Piltover & Zaun
- Mega Occasion Go
- Gizmos & Devices set launch
- Arcane-themed Tacticians together with the introduction of latest Chibi Champions
- A brand new Double Up mode so that you can play with your mates
- Free RiotX Arcane Go
- Free in-game Collectible Objects
- In-game Arcane Collector’s Set
- New Agent: Chamber
Followers also can take a look at this month-long narrative journey from Riot, which may be discovered at The World of RiotX Arcane occasion hub. The story will advance all through November and reward gamers with in-game items. Twitch drops may also be in impact for these watching any of the Riot video games above beginning on November 7.
Will you be watching the premiere of Arcane this weekend? Are you trying ahead to any of those new characters, modes, or skins being added to Riots video games? Tell us within the feedback!